I Forge Iron

You might be a redneck blacksmith

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a Red Neck Blacksmith if you forge up a bear trap & use it for a door bell, please push here well here you lol

There ARE folk I like having visit. The sign would have to say something like SOLICITORS please press here.

Frosty The Lucky.

.... You think 1 800 anvil support is a phone number.

.... You actually have 1 800 anvilsu on speed dial.

.... You think rust is a color

.... You think soot is a color

.... You have a post vise in the front room (I resemble this one)

.... You have an anvil or two in the front room (no comment)

.... You think coal smoke is a flavor

If ..... You are invited by the good old boys in town to an ANVIL SHOOT and you take your shotgun

If you're invited to go shooting  by the good old boys in town and you take a couple anvils.

Frosty The Lucky.

Some of these are hitting a little close. Anvil in the living room, for example........(i really, really oughta move that thing.....or get three more and make a coffee table.)

If your friends save their dirt dauber nests, 'cause they know you need flux, might be a redneck blacksmith...

If your outdoor anvil's painted, and your house isn't........

If farm auctions up to 50 miles away that you didn't know had your number call you to let you know when they've got blacksmithing tools or just plain "good scrap" AND you go check it out........might be a redneck blacksmith.

(last is also a true story, came home from the last one with an 115 lb mousehole, post vise and bunch of good steel (not weighed) for total of about $120....TPAAAT works!)