I Forge Iron

Game of Thrones (scrap metal homage)

cool, and I love the mega noise machine!

Thank you Ianinsa . The "mega noise Machine" is an unintended illusion . it is in fact  just in front of the camera. and in front of the vise . a cheep 'boom box" cd player . it can be seen behind the vice in the last photo

Inspiring. Very inspiring indeed.. I am new to this forum and to the craft all together. I am to start a university course next month that will hopefully give me a good start to it. I will be sure to follow your progress of this piece and your other work. Keep up the amazing job you are doing! :)

Inspiring. Very inspiring indeed.. I am new to this forum and to the craft all together. I am to start a university course next month that will hopefully give me a good start to it. I will be sure to follow your progress of this piece and your other work. Keep up the amazing job you are doing! :)

Thank you A.Skelton . you have chosen a fantastic craft / hobby / obsession.  I look forward to seeing images of your work when you get started. Progress shots are very helpful if you have any ,. thanks Andrew 

Thank you FlyingXS yes a few drop bears guarding the chair would be good.   and David Kailey I have built the chair to come apart like via slip inside housings and matching pins of RHS . what you see so far is made of 8 pieces that would fit through a household doorway . I could (in theory) install it in somones lounge room as a surprise. if you look at the photo from rear it shows the mounting method for : top fan , left and right sword banks , mast , and base frame,

You need some empty beer bottles laying around that chair. :)

John

John............... I clean up a mountain of empty beer bottle/ cans  around this chair every Sunday morning. Its just that  I clean them up before I take the photos so nobody will know that I have a drinking problem!!!!!!

hey Andrew,
Haven't visited this forum for a while, but good to see you are again back at it! I don't know what "Game of Thrones' is all about, but what a magnificent chair. Puts a whole new perspective on squatter's chairs.
You're at the cutting edge of this art, mate!