I Forge Iron

Through work I got to produce a segment on a local smith, Brian Brazeal

Thank you Adam, very well done piece with Brian. I had to put the Helping horses (not that I can think of the right now) Piece on pause. Who's Line Is It Anyway just came on. If you didn't know I love good word play, straight lines and such.

Okay, sorry to get carried away . . . again. I basically wanted to say I'll probably be checking in with the program now and then.

Again, thanks for the link, do it some more please.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thank you. I'd love to more on local smithing. If its something you'd like to see, comment on the video or email them and let them know.

Our next meeting is July 12th. I'll pick you up at the Airport. B)

Frosty The Lucky.

The promoting of young smiths that Brian does across the country is a great asset to the future of the craft of blacksmithing.  We at Appalachian Area Chapter Blacksmiths are looking forward to watch him in action with two young smiths, Owen Turner and Josh Hastings, at our upcoming conference (www.appalachianblacksmiths.org) in Murfreesboro TN.  These guys are very excited about this opportunity.  Brian's teaching skills and patience with young smiths is impeccable and a joy to watch.