I Forge Iron

Show us your pokers please.

Nice fire set Judson. The handles look like they are easy to grip and cool. I like the hanger it has character, can you hang gloves from it? I love a side load wood stove yours looks like a Jotul but it's a good design so lots of manufacturers build this way. Are those soap stone or ceramic inserts?

Frosty The Lucky.

Edited by Frosty

That sure looks like a Hearthstone, top shelf wood heaters. We supplement with wood heat so holding heat isn't what we need, we want a stove that gets the heat out, into the house soonest. This Jotul is a 3 burn zone stove and burns so clean we only have to clean the stack every couple years unless we get a load of wet wood. the new wood shed means we don't have to burn wet wood anymore so all is good.

I love wood heaters, nothing warms you up like standing in front of one and letting the IR soak in, bone deep. Too warm? move farther away, cold cuddle up more.

Frosty The Lucky.

I love wood heaters, nothing warms you up like standing in front of one and letting the IR soak in, bone deep. Too warm? move farther away, cold cuddle up more.

Frosty The Lucky.

​Just remember to rotate so you don't overbake one side.