I Forge Iron

What is a fair price for a used KA75?

How much is my '92 Chevy PU worth?(priceless as I use it and it still does what I need it to do) - like the KA hammer - depends on condition and how much it's been used or abused. Pretty vague for a question, but somewhere between $100 and priceless. Gets down to how much you need it and what your willing to pay for it, and can you use it.

Greetings 78,

The only answer is PRICELESS...  Love mine ...  They are named KA for a reason....

Forge on and make beautiful things

Jim

OK, I'll bite. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the reason??

78sharpshooter was kind enough to pass the sellers info along to me. I am the proud new owner of this machine. I had been talking about a KA75 for the past few weeks quite enthusiastically; as it might work perfect for what I need it for. I wasn't really willing to pay new prices, so was about to start the hunt for a used one, and this one pops up. The universe provides. :)

Talked with the owner this AM-real nice fellow to talk iron with. We're figuring out shipping/pickup now. 

Thanks again 78SS!!

Aaron

Greetings Aaron,

Congrats..  It will serve you well..  I have had mine for a long time and would not be without one..   Now you have a striker for your fine hammers..

You might want to call Bob ... As I recall he has a new foot valve which improves control...

Forge on and make beautiful things

Jim