I Forge Iron
ChiefCodeX

Controlling hair dryer

On 7/31/2020 at 2:20 PM, natkova said:

Just one question how much is dangerous air drawback?

Can it make blower to explode?

I'm not sure if I understand your question so please bear with me. By "blower" are you asking about a bellows like that beauty you're restoring? 

By air "drawback" I assume you mean gasses being drawn from the fire back into the bellows or blower. 

If so, I've heard stories of bellows exploding because smoke has flowed back into it and when a fresh blast of air raises the oxygen level in the smoke to a flammable mixture. I've heard stories but I don't know anybody who's had it happen.  I've seen small pops and poofs from under the fire pot and seen a little smoke blow out of a blower once.

If you mount the bellows higher than the fire pot and the valves are good I can't imagine enough flammable gasses accumulating in the bellows to ignite let alone damage it.

A blower can't contain an explosion so I think the worst would be a puff of flame.

Like I said I don't know if I understand your question so I'm guessing. If didn't get your question right  please clarify, we'll do our best.

Frosty The Lucky.