Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Post Drill adapter pics?

Recommended Posts

Greetings PC,


Its common practice to add a Jacobs style chuck to an old post drill...  All you need is the chuck and an adaptor..  Available at Graingers or most machine tool stores...   It adapts a tapered chuck to 1/2 in post style...


Have fun with you new tool   I have several


Forge on and make beautiful things..


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...