I Forge Iron

saying HI

Geoff Keyes

Hi there.  My name is Geoff and I'm a bladesmith.  Some of you may know me, this is a pretty small community.  Mostly I hang out at www.bladesmithforum.com.  I'm an ABS JS living in Washington state, on the wet side.  Right now I'm working on a memorial project for  one of our members who goes by Samcro over there.  You can read all about the project here http://www.bladesmithsforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27123&hl=%22boomer%22.

He has asked me to post my progress here as well, since there seems to be some interest.  Over the next the day or so I'll get that put together and post it here. 

Thanks for having me,

Geoff

Hey Geoff. Good to have you here with us. I'll have to take a look at your project when I get a chance.

It's been quite a few years since I lived out in Keyport Washington but I really enjoyed the area. I wish I could afford to pack up and move back out that way from the east coast. Getting back out there to dive in the Puget Sound is on my bucket list.