I Forge Iron

what do you guys think

Well, if the two blowers and the drill press work, you might do alright. The vise is missing parts tht you'll have to make and the firepot is cracked. I really, really like the forge in the last picture though. If you were to clean everything up and sell them yourself you could probably double your money pretty easily.

Greetings Eco,

Looks like an OK deal if the blowers are free and the forges and firepots don't have cracks...  Now my question is where is the anvil....  Many guys hold out till the last moment on that..

Good luck

Forge on and make beautiful things   Jim

Greetings Eco,

Looks like an OK deal if the blowers are free and the forges and firepots don't have cracks...  Now my question is where is the anvil....  Many guys hold out till the last moment on that..

Good luck

Forge on and make beautiful things   Jim

i already have a anvil  at home here i inhered it form my great grandpa its a smaller 67 lb petter wright but it gets the job done

The stand-alone firepot has a crack in it, but the tuyere is solid.  That's a win.

The two forges are solid, and both have what appears to be working air supplies.  That's a win.

The vise is missing the gib key, wedge, spring and mounting bracket.  All of them are very easy repairs soooooo. That's a win.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to spend the money.  If you were closer, I'd buy that cracked firepot assembly from you without hesitation.

All told, you have several hundred dollars worth of parts and pieces, and all of them would make you a nice smithy.  Get on t before the next smart guy does!

The stand-alone firepot has a crack in it, but the tuyere is solid.  That's a win.

The two forges are solid, and both have what appears to be working air supplies.  That's a win.

The vise is missing the gib key, wedge, spring and mounting bracket.  All of them are very easy repairs soooooo. That's a win.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to spend the money.  If you were closer, I'd buy that cracked firepot assembly from you without hesitation.

All told, you have several hundred dollars worth of parts and pieces, and all of them would make you a nice smithy.  Get on t before the next smart guy does!

i all ready did bought it for $400 going to get it on Thursday or Friday