I Forge Iron

Silver Fire

Weltall

Once again in my state of New Mexico there is a wildfire that is threatening an entire town. The Silver Fire is poised to destroy the town of Hillsborough, and there is nothing to be done about it. The terrain is much too treacherous, and conditions make it impossible to fight the blaze. Please keep us in mind.

post-29764-0-73319200-1371059450_thumb.j

I don't know where that is in New Mexico but you have my prayers for the safety of the homes and the well being of the community. Fire is bad, I hope it wasn't man caused but by nature cause, it is somehow easier to take when it's caused by a storm than by malicious intent. May God protect all who fight the wild fires that rage across our nation and encourage and bless all those displaced by them. Amen
Jerry

Looked up where your town is located and I have taken the road from Demming to Hatch several times and those are sure some pretty mountains north of that road. Take care and go with God.