I Forge Iron

next meeting #2

I see at the bottom of the page it says that we only have a single page lenght. I am aware that Tristan and Jerry both posted messages here Or rather on the bottom of our next meeting page that did not get passed on. This seems like a way to continue our conversation. Hope to see you guys Tomorrow.

I let IFI admin know about the problem but no resolution yet. Like they have nothing else to do, it'll get straightened out but probably not for a little bit.

All that leading up to good on ya Mark, I'd forgotten I was going to star this thread. Oh ell, that's why we back each other up eh?

So far the only meeting project we've heard support for is the grill we talked about last meeting. So, lets make that the main thrust of this meet's forge sessions. Any input, different ideas, etc?

If I can get to it, I'll bring some copper sheet along and do a little demo on fold forming It's a great way to get leaves and similar shapes in sheet, steel included. A Florida friend of mine fold forms aluminum with his power hammer so the skill isn't limited to copper.

I'll be bringing the rnd. for the hammer too but that can wait unless folk want to see a hammer build.

Frosty The Lucky.