I Forge Iron

Old N Rusty requests your thoughts and prayers.

Glenn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy that's a kick in the face!  Glad to hear he's holding on to the shop wouldn't want the devil to think he was available...

I do know that he's a reader as he's sent on books to me.  As he may have some "bed time" coming up it might be nice to send some books or books on tape to him.

• 1 month later...

Brother Danny ,

My family sends Prayers and we have went to the Church offering you and your family up with prayers . I can only Pray that the Good Lord will smile down upon you and your Family and heal you as he did me and my Daughter that is now 16 yrs old . She was Not suppose to make it past 2 yrs old she had a very rare type of Cancer found at 18 months old , mine was last year in my colon. both of of us are in remission for her it is 7 years for me it is only a few months .  We hope and pray the Good Lord will Spare a good Friend that I have made and I love you as a Brother in Christ !

Blessings, prayers , and love sent your way Brother Danny .

Sam & Family -_-

Somehow, I glimmed over the original post.

Rusty and I met briefly in Covington, LA, at one of my workshops. We have e-corresponded since then. In my family upbringing, my mother said that holding good thoughts is a form of prayer... so my friend, I'm holding good thoughts for your well being.

• 2 weeks later...

Praying for you and your family. The Lord works on our behalf more than we realize or accept. My father in law had Lou Gerigs disease back in the 90s and had lost almost all motor function to the point of swallowing and he got prayed right in to full health and running up to the pulpit on Easter Sunday. Get your self strong again.