I Forge Iron

Blacksmith in Hendersonville NC Area

Is there anybody in Hendersonville NC who would be willing to give me some pointers on blacksmithing and show me their shop? I am in Hendersonville for a little while and would like to meet with someone who can give me some pointers on (1) how they built their shop (2) how they situated everything and (3) some ways they get scrap metal. There isn't a lot of junkyards where I live, so I would like to find out some of the best ways to accumulate scrap metal. 

There are a few nice metal recycling places in our area. Closest to you is off Fletcher Mt. Home exit called Hendersonville Metal recycling. Past them is a whole in the wall recycling shop across from the graveyard (my favorite place to go) then there's Biltmore metal recycling (second favorite) These places will let you roam around them. If your looking for stock you can get it from Jackson steel, Dave's steel. Also www.blacksmithsdepot.com is close to us as well just about 30-40 mins from you.