I Forge Iron

Prayers for my father. ( and all those who have lost theirs)

switchjv

God be with, I lost my dad more years ago than I can remember and I still miss him so I know it's hard to be without him. Sometimes it's hard to believe that he's been gone so long, seems like only yesterday we were having supper together. God will give you the strength and peace to go forward knowing that a part of him is with you always. Jerry

I lost my Dad a year and a half ago then my father-in-law six months later. Both were great guys who DID incredible things. I loved both of them. I just asked God to bless you and your father as well as both of mine.

This is my first post to a site that will help me to teach my son how to work with metal. Hopefully, he will think of me as he uses those skills when I am gone. Both my fathers were creative and taught me skills I use to this day. I am sure your Dad did the same for you.

our prayers are with you and your family, may you find peace and comfort.  Eternal rest grant unto him O'Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace. Amen.

Woody & Jackie