I Forge Iron

Video: forging a 1 1/2 inch fuller with Alec Steele

Hey fellows,

another video of Alec and me, this time forging a 1 1/2 inch fuller. This fuller was forged to finish mainly with techniques of Brian Brazeals teaching. This fuller already served me very well with my current projects! I was directing and Alec struck for me, while navigating me through the different steps, so I learned how to direct this tool. I hope you enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2ShMHn_ofV0

Please take to note that I waived to use any rendered effects or fancy transitions in this video and it is basically a raw cut of all heats we recorded.

You can see the fuller on the left hand side:

467503_585874778096184_2092523402_o.jpg

Yours

- Daniel

Daniel,

Both you and Alec are an inspiration. I don't see why you fellows shouldn't be on your own BBC show... Alec does a great job of explaining, and his somewhat demanding nature is a great counterbalance to your more relaxed attitude. I know I've enjoyed all of your videos (Downloaded every one so far!) and Alec's.

You are both fine young men, which this world is sorely in need of.

Keep up the good work!

Albert A Rasch

PS: Did you all see poor Alec get cracked in the privates? It's always funny when it's the other guy who gets it, but I still felt bad for him, even if I watched it five times, and laughed each and every time, and called everyone else in the office to watch...

Thank you for the kind words, Chris! :) It means a lot!

Thank you very much, Albert!! I really appreciate your words!

Luckily, that did not hurt too much! Very funny on reflection!!!

I am glad you got a good laugh out of it :P

Alec Steele

Very nice. You have the best instructor in the UK!  Cheers.

Daniel,

Both you and Alec are an inspiration. I don't see why you fellows shouldn't be on your own BBC show... Alec does a great job of explaining, and his somewhat demanding nature is a great counterbalance to your more relaxed attitude. I know I've enjoyed all of your videos (Downloaded every one so far!) and Alec's.

You are both fine young men, which this world is sorely in need of.

Keep up the good work!

Albert A Rasch

PS: Did you all see poor Alec get cracked in the privates? It's always funny when it's the other guy who gets it, but I still felt bad for him, even if I watched it five times, and laughed each and every time, and called everyone else in the office to watch...

Many thanks to both of you! Yes Alec is a very good teacher, co-worker and friend!

Yours

- Daniel