I Forge Iron

Birth Mother Sheri needs prayer

Steve Sells

I was adopted by the Sells family when I was 3 month 2 weeks old.  We had a great life.   I had a reunion with my birth mother 12 years or so ago, She was only 15 when I was born, so gave me up to the orphanage.  We had nice talk and I found out  I had 3 more sisters and a brother to fuss over. It was very nice meeting her.

She had a MRI lately after leg problems that could not be fixed, and they found 6 small lesions eating her brain. She has a degenerative brain issue, as well the outer lining of her nerves are rotting away so she also could have a form of MS, which explains her jitters, and  loss of memory at times, as well as a few other things...

I dont have the full story yet, but I was warned I need to find out. Because it is genetic, and hereditaty

Steve, you are in my prayers for protection from any hereditary issues.

Your birth mother is also in my prayers as she deals with her health problems. I applaud your birth mother for her decisions regarding your welfare when you were born allowing you to have a great life with a family who loved you.