I Forge Iron

Ft. Knox area

TBJmedic

Greetings! Ive been working steel for close to a year now. Been doing lots of reading and making plenty of mistakes. Ive made tomahawks and several knives for my friends thus far. Ive really had nothing but the internet to help me progress and i think im to the point where i need to start working with some experienced smiths so i can progress further in skill. If anyone is located nearby i would gladly lend my sweat in trade for some knowledge and experience!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site. I am in Floyds Knobs Indiana, a member of the Indiana Blacksmithing association, and Prior service:)

We meet in southern Indiana on the last Saturday of every month at one of our groups shops. No December meeting, but next will be in Paoli Indiana on the last Saturday of the month. That would be about a 2 hour drive from Knox.

Private message me for more info if you are interested, and you can find us on the net just look ofr the Indiana Blacksmithing association, and we are the sattalite group, The Southernj Indiana Meteroite Mashers.