I Forge Iron

Brian has arrived, Belwood Ontario

I was there Roger and took a few pictures too. We all had a great time. Everyone paid attention and I think it was a successful class that will help everyone have a better understanding of the simplicity of efficiency. Countryforge, or Ray, you have a wonderful family and I appreciate your hospitality. It is great to work with people that have open minds and are willing to try what we were sharing. Two days is not a very long time so Brian was pushing a lot of info. I hope these pics can help some and there are lots more on that picasa account that refer back to everything we did. You just have to take the time to look through some of the different class pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106506050631612810521/OABAClassPicsOntario

IMG_8946.JPG

Thanks for having us up there! We had great time. It's nice to see the people behind the names on IForgeIron. That picture above shows Countryforge at the door, Sam Falzone striking, and joshua.M directing. I was pleased with the results of two days with 2 inch stock for making hammers. Ray, Countryforge, made several striking anvils that made quite a difference.