I Forge Iron

AHHHH

macbruce

I know what you mean, supposed to be 109 AGAIN today. We get 3 solid months of 100+ here with lows in the high 70's mid 80's, luckily we also get single digit to low teen humidity other than the monsoon season which will soon be the next couple of weeks. It was weird seeing it over 100 after midnight my first year down here, now I am used to it.

Stay cool!

I've heard it said afire in the belly means a storm in the....stock tank? :lol: Actually I had just ten seconds to trip the camera, take off my flip flops, jump in and look like I'm relaxed amid the turbulent water..... I had to do it twice but who's countin' when yer havin' fun...... B)

Hummm, fishing for blacksmiths!

The easy part is the hook, just a J wall hook. . . the difficult part is getting he 200 lb German anvil attached to it. . . not to mention the very heavy chain required to pull in the blacksmith!

100's here too, especilly downtown where I live with all the buildings and streets. . . hot hot hot! Just trying to remember the days in the country smithing outside in the winter. . . 30 + mph winds and negative temps on the mercury gauge. . . don't want to think what wind chill that was!

Caleb Ramsby

It was 105 two days in a row in Denver and it was 109 elsewhere on the Colorado plains. Records are being broken on a weekly basis seems like.....Could it be global.....better not, EVERYTHING is politicised nowadays....... :rolleyes: