I Forge Iron

I am now working for Kerry Stagmer at Baltimore Knife and Sword, I am head of the blacksmithing department. Been doing alot of cool things, one is this warhammer with a upset 2" square head and 5/8" square shaft. The detail on the twist of the shaft is my "tortured souls" twist, little faces contorted in pain, brought on by the hammer :D the face on the hammer head was all hot worked in after it was upset. The head has a through hole, the square shaft was forged round then brought through the hole then welded then the top peened over like a little hat.

546188_3927995729300_576486656_n.jpg

556720_3927995529295_826403613_n.jpg

556231_3927995489294_1421128816_n.jpg

577702_3928043490494_1906281610_n.jpg

150777_3927946968081_159036772_n.jpg

Pretty cool hammer Sam and I too like the 'torture souls' effect , but I'm with the other Sam, I wouldn't like to be hit with either face (or any bit of it for that matter) and Thomas, I don't know...for some dude pushing seven foot, wearing skins and with horns on his helmet, something like this might just be the ticket.... :lol:

nice job sam. when i first saw the body picture i thought that those were imperfections in the (stem i guess its called? the bit between the part that you hold and the part that hits your neighbor in the face) and then i saw the close-up of it and i realised "never doubt sam ever again" espicially when he has a warhammer.

and i gotta say: get hit with that and the bruise will be difficult to explain.

I remember a cast ancient chinese mace that imprinted the symbols "long life" on the recipient.

And Sam, I'm *hurt*; here I am trying to get you to have *using* weapons for the great zombie uprising instead of wall hanger fantasy things! Have you tried a double tap with that one against a fast zombie?

• 4 weeks later...