I Forge Iron

a man walks in to

mat

A circus performer and his trained seal walks into a bar, where the seal immediately hops up on a stool. The bartender says " We've never had a seal in here before, so your first drink is on the house. What'll it be?" The seal says:

"Anything but a Canadian Club!"

A piece of bitumen walks into a bar and orders a drink.
Up the back of the bar another piece of bitumen is cursing, swearing, throwing glasses around and picking fights.
So the first piece of bitumen says to the barman "do you want me to sort him out for you?" and the barman replies "no, keep away from him, he's a cycle-path".

A police detective walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender, "Ahhh hell, I'm having trouble solving this string of redneck murders". Bartender wants to be friendly so he asks why. Cop responds, "Well, all the DNA matches and there's no dental records".

An anvil walks into a bar and orders a beer. A guy at the other end of the bar calls the bartender over and says he thinks the anvil's name is Trenton and asks if the barternder knows for sure. The bartender replies, "I don't know his name but his face rings a bell."