I Forge Iron

Navaro

macbruce

• 3 weeks later...

he looks beautiful mac :) he stands lovely and the finish looks fabulous.! we got to ignore the whole hours thing sometimes havnt we? really nice sculpture, hope they were thrilled.

I have watched the progress with much interest and am very impressed with the result. As Beth said, sometimes you have to ignore the hours, they are gone, in any case, your effort will be around for a long time. Well done.

Great lines, love the silouettes, nice work!

Always enjoy watching the progression of an artwork, or any work for that matter.

With stuff like this, I tend to blend the welds in as I go, you never know when you might cross something over the top and not be able to get the grinder in, and then have to get the file out!! :wacko:

Always enjoy watching the progression of an artwork, or any work for that matter.

With stuff like this, I tend to blend the welds in as I go, you never know when you might cross something over the top and not be able to get the grinder in, and then have to get the file out!! :wacko:

The next one of these I do (a full size horse) I'm going to do way more finishing before I assemble. I get excited and want to see it together and pay the price for my haste latter............ <_<