I Forge Iron

ABANA 2012 rapid city.

i dont personally know if im going yet, i need to see what it would cost me to take 500lb anvil over airfare or if my friend and i are interested in driving from smo to rapid city. my question was: who all is going?

and yes i realise there is already a post about it, but the one i saw was asking for carpooling, if theres another one, shut down this thread and message me a link to it please.

• 1 month later...

I live in Rapid city, but it remains to be seen if I will actually be able to go. It all depends on if I can squeeze the admission out of my forge in time. If anyone is planning on staying at the super 8 on the south side of town, I'm the guy who sits behind the counter all night. Come by and say hi.

(null)

I plan to be there driving from S. Minnesota so it is relatively close for me.
Just got home from Memphis and plan to go to at least 4 other blackmith events befor ABANA
Will be at BAM conference in May also

I'll be there, I have to drive clear across town. Can't figure out if I want to take the car, the pickup, or my street legal ATV. Decissions, Decissions, Decissions!!!! Ya'll message me and we will figure out how to get together.