I Forge Iron

A sharing friend

Marksnagel

BP

A while back Curlygeorge posted pictures and instructions on how to make candle holders out of pipe. I left a comment saying how much I liked the holder and would copy it some day. George messaged me the other day and said that he was looking back over his posts and saw my comment. He sent me the pictures via email along with the steps of how to make them, (BP). Easy to follow and great pictures. Not many people these days will go out of their way without prompting as he did. This is the sign of a great teacher. Through his willingness to share and teach I made four of them today.
Hopefully someday I can step out and help a budding blacksmith as he did. Here they are:

post-14490-0-46200900-1312764147_thumb.j
post-14490-0-09181800-1312764351_thumb.j
post-14490-0-12158900-1312764260_thumb.j
post-14490-0-94498000-1312764178_thumb.j

I made 4 of them. They are all mostly identical with small differences that make each unique. The last one I made has one of the legs shortened into a carrying handle (first picture). I thought this would make that one........ Oh well, actually I was multitasking and burnt the end slam off one leg. Hence the handle.

Thanks for looking, keep sharing knowledge.
Thanks George!

Mark <><