I Forge Iron

Ted Throckmorton A.K.A. Ted T

Chad J

Last weekend me and the family went to flaming gorge for a family reunion and decided to stop and meet Ted. we stopped in Duchesne Friday night and meet at a restaurant. ted was great really good people and real good with the kids to. he did a little magic show for the kids, the disappearing penny. he started by saying that his brother showed him how to make the penny disappear but for a price, he went to his piggy bank a gave him all he had. after he made the penny disappear my youngest daughter, shes 8, had said where did the penny go? Ted replied i don't know my brother wanted more money to show me how to bring it back, and i didn't have any money left! and after we ate and much prompting from sydnee he brought the penny back. and she hasn't let that penny out of her sight since. these computers really don't reflect a person for how they really are and I'm glad i stopped by because i made a new friend. one with a great personality to boot!

I wrote this to let everyone know what type of person and personality Ted is and has, and that he is going through a tough time. he has had some physical ailments starting back in December and dropped 70 pounds! hes gained 30ish back since then but these ailments, (i don't know if he wants everyone to know the specifics.) but could be life threatening. and his wife also has ailments that if he was gone she would succumb to her ailments as well. After meeting him it would be a shame to lose a person with such a great personality and knowledge.

He could use any and all prayers.

Thanks Chad J

Ted was one of the first members to welcome me to IFI, back when I first signed up. I have considered him a good friend, ever since, even though I have never had the privilege of meeting him face to face. We love you, my friend. Prayers sent from ILLINOIS for you and your wife. Take care Ted and may God be with you both.
George

Shortly after I joined IFI I posted a question. I don't remember what it was but Ted called me on the phone. What a wonderful conversation we had. Ted is indeed a great person. My prayers are with Ted and his wife. God bless Ted and all like him.

Mark <><

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ted never met him in person but as I have read his responses in the prayer forums and in the chat rooms I beleave he has a heart the size of texas and a kind and gentle soul I know as I read his response to my prayers that it was not the the kind of thing that he took lightly and he put time and effort into it. What more can you ask of a man than for him to take time out of his life for a man that he has never met and pray for him. well I can tell you this is one man that will be on his knees every day praying for him and his wife.

ED SOULE

• 3 weeks later...

Ted,
The internet is amazing. Through it, over the years I have had the pleasure of meeting some truly great people. A few I have had the even greater pleasure of meeting them in person. I believe in quality rather than quantity when it comes to friends and I consider you true quality in my small circle. I hope that someday soon I get to meet you in person. Please continue to get better!!
Scott

• 4 weeks later...