I Forge Iron

Two Jim's

David Dix

Greetings! I like the prayer list.
Could you please remember my cousin Jim Zimmer in Texas. He's going through the ends of a divorce, and his wife is moving out this week. Please pray that his new life brings faith and hope.

Could you also please pray for our ex-pastor Jim Brinkman in Collinsville, Illinois who just stepped down yesterday at church because a few people complained about him. He was just ordained as a minister, and now feels down in the dumps. It's sometimes hard to stay in good spirits when a few people disagree with what you believe in. Please pray for some guidance and comfort in his life.

Thank you!

David Dix

Divorce is hard on all concerned so I will pray for Jim and his ex-wife.

It's not easy being a pastor these days and I'm not exactly pleased with mine but I pray for him on a daily basis. It's also hard to be young these days so I pray for the young men an women on a daily basis. And it is just doubly hard to be a young pastor when there are old pharts who don't want to change the way it has "always" been done. It won't take much effort to add one more pastor to my prayer list. Have him PM for some encouragement.