I Forge Iron

212 LB Hay Budden

I have a line on a real nice Hay Bud, an old farrier has listed locally. I went to look at it yesterday and it is in real nice shape the only thing I could see wrong was some minor wear on the far- side edge. Serial # 199173- dates it at 1912 according to Mr. Postman. So I told the guy it is worth in the $3.00/ lb range. he is asking $650 and was at $1000 but needs cash now so he lowered the price. I want to get this anvil so I can get it to someone that needs it and it does not end up a yard ornament.
Anyone want a nice Hay- bud let me know, I may have enough cash to get it next week if it is still there

This guy really wants to sell me the anvil, he is willing to take payments and of course that makes it hard to pass on. I am working now but only making about half wha I make at my "regular" job. The shop owner told me he does have some more work lined up so I should be there for a while. This would make a great second anvil for my shop- man this is hard to pass on
Oh and I will have to pass on the trade Fe

This guy really wants to sell me the anvil, he is willing to take payments and of course that makes it hard to pass on. I am working now but only making about half wha I make at my "regular" job. The shop owner told me he does have some more work lined up so I should be there for a while. This would make a great second anvil for my shop- man this is hard to pass on
Oh and I will have to pass on the trade Fe

Ah Well. Thought I would put it out there.... Always good to have options :D

Well it looks like this anvil will be going to a different home not mine. The guy called me today and the best I could do was a payment plan in thirds being paid in full by the end of the month. He has another buyer lined up with cash in hand so unless that deal falls through I will not be getting this anvil. Working for monopoly money now so it is better this way- too much month at the end of my money