I Forge Iron

Tornado Destruction in Joplin, Mo.

coalfired

Please pray for the survivors of the horrendous destruction of town of Joplin , Mo. I believe there are members down there also and hope they made it. I had debris fall out of the sky into my yard and I live 40 miles away.

I had heard that the debris field extended 70 miles from the city - to me that's just unimaginable.

I was thinking about them this afternoon while I was leaving work and said a quick prayer for all the victims. They are definitely on my list.

We have folk at church that have kin there so we are already praying for them and one of the associate pastors graduated from a seminary there so he knows a lot of folk there. Really not a good place to be right now for all them poor folk. I sure got a long list of folk to pray for now and getting longer. God please give them the strength to endure the pain and suffering from this terrible storm, In Jesus name, Amen.

Latest info on the regional news: http://www.kfvs12.co...egory/2806/news

Tornado death toll rises to 122 in Joplin icon_video_included.gif
Updated: May 24, 2011 6:04 PM CDT <em class="wnDate">Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:04 PM EST</em>The massive tornado that tore through Joplin, Mo. is now officially the deadliest single U.S. twister in nearly six decades with a death toll of at least 122.

1500 people still missing!