I Forge Iron

Hello from Houston

Mango Matto

Hey everyone,
I am new to the hobby. I have always loved making things so I think it will be an extension to my love of tinkering. I look forward to learning from all of you.
Thanks for having me!!!!

Welcome to the site, what part of Houston are you from?

Welcome to IFI! Pull up a stump and sit a spell. Lots of good minds here (not mine) with lots of great information (and opinions). Be open to what you are taught and you will go far. Good people.
At 10pm eastern, every tuesday, go to the chat at the top of the page and there is BP's (Blue Prints). They are articles offered up that teach techniques, projects, lessons, etc.
Go to the chat any time just to talk with other smiths. There are smiths from all corners of the earth here. China, Australia, UK, Europe, North America,....

Glad to have you,

Mark<><

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Hi Lisa,
Do you ,or are interested in blacksmithing or metalworking? Just curious because you didn't mantion it yet you have an external link that is an advertisement. Just wondering. Lots of people here to help ou get into blacksmithing.

Mark<><