I Forge Iron

Lumberjack Weird-Oh

WOW!!:o I love the detail that was put into this piece!! Details, man. Details. Size, what did you start with, etc. :blink:

This piece is about 16" tall- started with a hollow steel ball and added various size round bar- and lot's of welding and grinding. I had a real hard time posting this- was the pic huge when you opened it?

That is xxxxxxx Awesome, reminds me of those old monsters in hot rods pictures i saw when i was a kid! you got any pics on how you made him?
really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B):P

Thanks! I have a bunch of process photos from beginning to end but I'm having a hard time navigating putting them in an album, hopefully I'll have those pics up soon!

"Big Daddy Roth" would be proud. Lumberjack Weird-Oh, would be a great representative for any chop shop.
Thank you for posting, an incredible job! the detail is so well done it looks like a lost-wax casting.
Once again.. phenomenal work!!
Congratulations!

"Big Daddy Roth" would be proud. Lumberjack Weird-Oh, would be a great representative for any chop shop.
Thank you for posting, an incredible job! the detail is so well done it looks like a lost-wax casting.
Once again.. phenomenal work!!
Congratulations!

I appreciate the comments! I'll have to post some pics of a rat fink holding a hot rod/ Von Dutch inspired knife I made years ago.(gotta re-size them first)

Nice piece! great detail of expression! Your shop looks well equipped, you mostly do sculpture? You full time?

Thanks Danger Dillon! I have some decent tools, my forge and anvil are homemade but get the job done. I mostly do furniture and boring, straight up metal fabrication jobs. The sculpture is what I went to school for and what I love to do but for now the money is with the other work. I am full time- been on my own for about 14 years out back in the 2 car garage!