I Forge Iron

Fire dept. wall nozzles made by irnsrgn

This lack of photos is the direct result of using off site posting for images such as photo bucket. When the material is deleter or removed there, it is then lost from IForgeIron. THIS is why we suggest that you post the images in the gallery or attach the images to the post.

Try this link
It does not have the photos but does have some text on the subject.

I thought they were posted in the IForgeIron Gallery but a search for nozzle only results in 2 hits. THIS is the direct result of people quickly posting the image and not taking the time to add text or key words that the search engine uses to find answers to your questions.

33 minutes to do a site archive search and then go back to the original files. Way back in March 2005, that is over 5-1/2 years ago, was when the information was sent to the site. And yes I remember the nozzles and was impressed with the craftsmanship involved in both solving a problem and getting the final spray pattern to function in the pattern that was needed. That is blacksmithing taken to another level.

Enjoy