I Forge Iron

effects of the forge

D--m I just got carded. My boss who is 1.5 yrs younger at 64 had to vouch for me.
Shoot i have kids over 40. I guess when ya ride up on a 98" v twin with a 2 foot braid. They think your younger. Ride hard and shoot streight. Any body got a cheap helve or air hammer? After 65 we need all the help we can get.
Ken.

After 65 the liquor stores practically give me my whiskey - but I still get asked for an ID when I buy my pipe tobacco. Go figger.

Bill

After 65 the liquor stores practically give me my whiskey - but I still get asked for an ID when I buy my pipe tobacco. Go figger.

Bill

That's crazy isn't it? At 42, I get asked my birthdate when I buy chewing tobacco, but never when I buy beer. Sometimes after the beer sale, I'll tell the cashier I'm only seventeen. I think maybe the gray hair and lined face tells them different.

I quit smoking except after sex that is. I just got tired of having to show ID to the KIDS behind the counter for a pouch of roll yer own. I just make up an unbelievable date for beer. Seriously, they hardly blink an eye when I say 01/01/0 anymore. Maybe I should pick a new liquor store?

Frosty the Lucky.

I quit smoking except after sex that is. I just got tired of having to show ID to the KIDS behind the counter for a pouch of roll yer own. I just make up an unbelievable date for beer. Seriously, they hardly blink an eye when I say 01/01/0 anymore. Maybe I should pick a new liquor store?

Frosty the Lucky.

I don't know if I smoke after sex or not. I've never looked.

Bill

I'm closer to 70 than I ever thought I would be. Smoking or not I'm -

Bill the lucky :D

Hey Bill, suppose we gather more guys with good fortune. Would that make us a pack of Luckies?

Maybe do a hammer in and be the Lucky strikers?

Frosty the Lucky.

I should also mention that I have a long goutee beard and he is clean shaven, so that is a huge factor, I also have less hair up top then he does(a lot less).

Hummm, maybe the more important question is, "Does blacksmithing make one go bald(and grow a beard)!"

Caleb Ramsby

Hey now, lets not be mixing out threads. :D

Regards,
Tim