wolfshieldrx

All three Mason jar candle holders

I really like this idea, as do the women I work with, would you tell me the length of 1/4 rod you start with? thanks and well done!!

I really like this idea, as do the women I work with, would you tell me the length of 1/4 rod you start with? thanks and well done!!

Started out with 1/4 inch square rod as long as the top of my anvil :P . Really... ;)

Will measure and get back to you later...sorry...bart

Started out with 1/4 inch square rod as long as the top of my anvil :P . Really... ;)

Will measure and get back to you later...sorry...bart

OK...top of anvil is 15 inches. So...start out with 15 inches of 1/4 inch square stock. bart

I have to ask again....how does it hold the jar when you carry it or hang it and not drop it? Can you take a couple pics showing you holding a jar up by the handle? I REALLY like this but am worried about them droping the jar. Still find these soo cool.

The handle does NOT hold the jar. The jar is free-standing and the handle just lifts the candle up for lighting and extinguishing. I am working on a bail for the jars so they can be hung. Sorry, i missed it the first time you asked the question. Thanks for the interest...bart

OK, now I understand.....I am a little on the slow side when I am awake. Thanks for the info.

Since I am new to this craft I am getting so many ideas from all of you craftsmen/women that my brain is going to overload. I really like your mason jar candle holders. They are on the top of my list. Thanks for sharing. <><

I am selling them for $12.00 each and they only take about 20 minutes to make. I couldn't make tham fast enough, at my last demo. Sold 8 of them there. Might have to go up a couple of bucks. :D

I typically sell that amount of work for around $20+ but it depends on sales. These seem to be near perfect demo projects to me.

Frosty the Lucky.

To echo everyone else, thank you for the idea! I made 2 in time for my last show and they flew off the shelf at $10 each. Now to streamline the process and raise the price!