I Forge Iron

Blacksmith Anvil for Sale

Someone has a Peter Wright anvil for sale in Kingston Ont., Canada. Says it is in good condition but does not list weight. Asking $500 firm. If Interested you must Email him your phone number. Listing is on brockville.kijiji website for contacting seller. Listed April 03. Located on lower Princess St. down near the waterfront (looks like it is just before Ontario St)Someone close by may be interested. I don't need it as I have three anvils already and can only use one at a time so don't need a fourth. :rolleyes:

Terry

Someone has a Peter Wright anvil for sale in Kingston Ont., Canada. Says it is in good condition but does not list weight. Asking $500 firm. If Interested you must Email him your phone number. Listing is on brockville.kijiji website for contacting seller. Listed April 03. Located on lower Princess St. down near the waterfront (looks like it is just before Ontario St)Someone close by may be interested. I don't need it as I have three anvils already and can only use one at a time so don't need a fourth. :rolleyes:

Terry

I did some shopping around and the math tells me that between $5.00-$6.00/lb can get you a NEW anvil.
This guy's selling for $4.00/lb used. :huh:
Unless that anvil is in superb MINT shape, I don't think he'll be selling it anytime soon.
Maybe he'll figure it out and drop his price eventually.

I usually shop around for nothing more than $2.00/lb.
How about others? What do you consider a fair price for a good condition used anvil?

I had a 250lb PW in my sights on Kijiji that was going for $1.00/lb - and I lost it because I was STUPID !!! :blink:
I actually tried to talk the guy down in price and someone else swooped in and bought it out from under me.

Just goes to show you, stupidity doesn't come for free - you have to PAY FOR IT!
I'll never do that again.
I hope who ever got that PW is enjoying it - they deserve it.

Sam