I Forge Iron

Roman crucifiction nails

Over the holidays there was a rather lengthy thread about crucifiction nails, so I figured there might be some interest in this archaeology article I got today - has a pretty good photo of an actual nail instead of the grainy black and white photos or sketches you usually get.

Nail from Christs crucifixion found?

Sam

The above link sets off the virus protection and the link was removed. The nail was about 4 inches long.

Well that site tripped every alarm my anti-spameware has. I guess it's not only NOT about Christ's crucifixion nails it's NOT about anything ligitimate. The main warning is that this is an "ATTACK SITE." This is a BAD thing put up by BAD people. :angry:

Please remove me from your contact list BEFORE you visit this site.

Frosty the Lucky.

The link sets off the virus protection and the link was removed. The nail was about 4 inches long.

I'm so sorry everyone
I've been on that site for months and haven't had any problems with it all. sad.gif
I'll never use that site again. angry.gif

Believe me this was totally unintentional.
Sorry again sad.gif

sam

I'm so sorry everyone
sam

I removed the link in order to protect the viewers that may not be current and up to date with their virus protection.
Sam, I do not fault you, it is the site that is setting off alarms.

I'm so sorry everyone
I've been on that site for months and haven't had any problems with it all. sad.gif
I'll never use that site again. angry.gif

Believe me this was totally unintentional.
Sorry again sad.gif

sam

Don't sweat it Sam, nobody thinks you're fishing for someone or some such. Everyone is alowed to miss something now and then. There are sites I used to visit regularly that didn't trip my malware and then one day I'd get an E-mail from someone saying the site had tried something skunky on them or my alarms would go nuts. Heck, bad guys probably infected the site while you were away. That happens a LOT.

Anyway, it's NOT YOUR FAULT, this can and does happen to everyone now and then. I've lost count of how many times it's happened to me.

Frosty the Lucky.