I Forge Iron

a new hawk

Looks good. One thing, though. Looks like you put it on the handle from the top. Most hawk handles are smaller on the bottom and get larger toward the top. So the hawk should be drifted with the opening tapered smaller at the bottom and slightly larger at the top. Stick the bottom of the handle thru the top of the hole and slide the head up the handle. Turn it over an bounce it on the top of the handle. This wedges the head on snug. Other than that, it looks like you did a good job. Thanks for sharing the picture. :)

looks nice I am planning to try one myself, looks like a bomb went off in your shop (insert smilley face) my kind of place a clean shop is the sign of a sick mind

haha yes thanks well im soon to be starting the "spring cleaning"and you should definitely try it they are loads of fun to make and an excellent exercise all around

looks nice I am planning to try one myself, looks like a bomb went off in your shop (insert smilley face) my kind of place a clean shop is the sign of a sick mind

haha yes thanks well im soon to be starting the "spring cleaning"and you should definitely try it they are loads of fun to make and an excellent exercise all around