I Forge Iron

Bulls

Uri, did you get inspiration for these bulls from Fridolin Wolf's book ?

Sorry but I do not know of Fredolin wolf. those bulls are forged in Europe for centueries now and many blacksmith along the hitory of forging toke the chalenge of forging a bull
Hofi

Mr. Hofi,
I'd like to second Wayne's motion for a blue print, if I may. I really like them. I can't tell scale from the photos. What are the dimensions of your bulls?

Thank you sir,
ML

The problam is now that the BP are not in order .BUT I can make on with the PUCASA and put it in the forum the moment i''ll have the time for . Any how thank you for the interest
Hofi

Sorry but I do not know of Fredolin wolf. those bulls are forged in Europe for centueries now and many blacksmith along the hitory of forging toke the chalenge of forging a bull
Hofi

I thank you for the reply and the information Uri. I may have to try and tackle one.
Thank-you again Sir.

I like them very much Uri. (if I may call you by your first name?)

They bring a smile to my face and remind me of many animals other than bulls as well. I'll be hoping and watching for a tutorial. Thank you for sharing. AGAIN.

Frosty the Lucky