I Forge Iron

Common Mistakes Frosty Makes

Trying to get the ultimate answer to the age-old question, "If a tree falls in the forest - does it make a sound?" But using faulty monitoring techniques.

Next up - What about that bear doing his business in the woods thing?

• 2 months later...

Frosty was in the forest one day, he decided to test the thermodynamic laws, is it true that an object in motion, wants to stay in motion? what if a tree were falling, and something got in its way, would it not just stop? So, out he went and learned about the laws of kinetic energy and momentum and mass, and one last law, INERTIA!! Well he was truly and soundly educated, and now he is here boys and girls, to pass along the knowledge he has acquired, heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrresssssss Frosty!!

• 3 weeks later...

worst part was I called long distance to talk to him, and he only mumbled a bit... but I did have fun talking to the lady that would talk to me there.

On a side note I hear Frosty is now 2 inches shorter than he was a year ago? is that true? anyone?

• 5 months later...

worst part was I called long distance to talk to him, and he only mumbled a bit... but I did have fun talking to the lady that would talk to me there.

On a side note I hear Frosty is now 2 inches shorter than he was a year ago? is that true? anyone?

yes but not in the vertical