I Forge Iron

acetylene generators

Armand Tatro

There you go. I have a freind who still runs an S type as illustrated in the above link. As far as I know they are still made. He got it from another freind who used it most of his life and has long since passed. Unfortunately he lives in a remote town which I seldom visit. If it is extremely important to you, I will endeavor to make this years visit sooner rather than later, as there are always items of great interest in his third generation continuosly operating shop.

There you go. I have a freind who still runs an S type as illustrated in the above link. As far as I know they are still made. He got it from another freind who used it most of his life and has long since passed. Unfortunately he lives in a remote town which I seldom visit. If it is extremely important to you, I will endeavor to make this years visit sooner rather than later, as there are always items of great interest in his third generation continuosly operating shop.

Arftist: Thank you for your reply. I look forward to any photos that you can send me from your friends shop. Please make the trip at your convenience as I am not needing this information immediately. I am also interested in line shaft information and pictures if your friend has any of this equipment. My day job is driving a semi-truck but my hobbies include blacksmithing and older farm equipment. I have lots of pictures of farm equipment but few blacksmithing prictures. Thank you for any help. Armand