I Forge Iron

Modern Blacksmithing?

Hi Bill, I may have the answer to your question but it's two pages long. Sent it to Bobby today but your the info officer and I would like your in-put. I sure Bobby would not like it posted anywhere since I did it for his news-letter but you are the info officer as I said. Your call. Test fire my E-Mail and I'll send it to you. Drag it through the garden and help me shake it out. We have a little time before the news-letter comes out if you think it needs anything. David

No, David. This poll was meant to generate some discussion and maybe help you gather some additional feedback from other members (and maybe some knowledgable non-members) for your article. I didn't realize you'd already written it so quickly. If you were to spill all the beans in the forum now, it'd be like finding your Christmas present in your folks closet and peeking to see what it was. That would spoil all the fun. Please, don't. But, if you were to maybe toss out just a small bone to chew on, it might get folks thinking and adding their two cents...