I Forge Iron

2010 Meeting Schedule

2010 - Old Dominion Blacksmith Association Event Schedule (2nd Saturday of the month)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 9th............Jeremy Funderburk.................Evington Iron Works...........................Evington
February 13th........Fred Crist...............................Sunrise Forge.....................................Rustburg
March 13th............Lee Sauder.............................Germinal Ironworks............................Lexington
April 10th...............Richard Bartelt........................Clover Hill Village(145th Lee-Grant)..Appomattox
May 8th.................Dale Morse.............................Virginia Institute of Blacksmithing.......Waynesboro
June 12th...............Jerry Darnell............................Otter Hill Forge.................................Bedford
July 9th..................Danny Ward............................Danny Ward Horseshoeing School......Martinsville
August 14th...........Gerald Boggs...........................Buford Hodges Blacksmithing shop.....Boones Mill
September 11th.....Billy Phelps..............................Lonesome Dove Farm........................Bassett
October 2nd...........David Hinshaw/John Riddle......White Squirrel Forge...........................Danville
November 13th.....David Tucciarone.....................Sunrise Forge.....................................Rustburg
December.............No Meeting

On the ODBSA website you will find more detailed information about each event, the demonstrators, their topics,

locations with clear directions to guide you there, and lots lots more. Come check us out.
www.olddominionblacksmith.com

You can still come tomorrow even with-out those pieces. Showed my wife the photo's. She put her hands on her hips, that means I better listen,then TOLD me to go build a fire. We where both impressed, nice work indeed. Hope we don't have to wait till August to see you again? SAFE PASSAGES

Sorry you couldn't make it. Lot's of new faces and really good to see the old hands again.I'm like you and really looking forward to March also.Question? Would you mind if I TRIED to copy the alter set that you posted? My wife loves those pieces and I would tell everyone that the design came from you. Not back in the shop until mid-week and if you would rather I didn't you want hurt my feelings. Not going to be easy at my skill level anyway.Let me know.
Safe Passages

Guest topsawn

Thanks Gerald Give me a hint can I embellish the legs with a half section of 3" pipe cut on the long axis and filed to make thin on the edge? I've been to 3 of your demo's and know you like to make special tools for projects. Most effect for least effort RIGHT?