Sam Thompson

Re-enactment on TV

I thought the recipe for the clay floor was interesting, especially the bulls blood.
Also the link with the clogs to tread it down and how all the canals were lined the same way.My house is 300 years old made with bricks from the field across the road, so the bit about firing them was good.

Sorry, I thought that it worked all over the world.
I used to work in a forge with a clay floor, it was great to stand on, warm in winter and springy underfoot. There were two slightly worn patches in the natural positions for ones feet.

If I were to speculate, the reason behind the restriction. The British subjects pay a tax to support BBC TV. It would be unfair for them to pay and the rest to watch for free.

It's no different here in Virginia. If you reside in Virginia, you're free to check out books from the University of Virginia, if you don't then you can't.

If I were to speculate, the reason behind the restriction. The British subjects pay a tax to support BBC TV. ....

Well, that does make sense.

If we say we are sorry, can we rejoin back with Great Britain? :D

Well, that does make sense.

If we say we are sorry, can we rejoin back with Great Britain? :D

NO!! As much iced tea we drink here in the south it would break us in taxes!!;) Oh, never mind, that's happening anyway....