I Forge Iron

catalogs???

hey people I can't find if this has been posted yet or not if so sorry but I'm looking for a place to get free blacksmithing,bladesmithing and what not catalogs really can't aford 30 dollors to by one but I was thinking there should be some some were on line to have mailed to me I get the, all the time from places like knights edge and stuff if you could post some websites thay would be cool. I've looked but with no luck. Thanks all.

thanks for the speedy response but I got anothere questeon this one really has nothing to do with blacksmithing but more along the lines of this site I don't have a computer I use my phone the sprint palm pre it does not have flash player yet and I was wondering if that could be the reason why I can't veiw photos other members post. I don't know sorry for bothering you again.

Forum management is working frantically to fix the image problem. Apparently, the links to the images were broken during the last software/database upgrade. Most likely your cell phone will show the images when the links to the images have been restored. If there is an image that you especially need in a hurry, then perhaps by posting a Private Message to the smith posting the original image, the image might be able to be placed somewhere such as Photobucket or UTube by that smith where you can readily see it, while the image challenge in IForgeIron is being repaired.

... I use my phone the sprint palm pre, it does not have flash player yet and I was wondering if that could be the reason why I can't view photos other members post. ...

Check out Alpha Knife Supply in addition to the above mentioned suppliers. He doesn't always have the best selection, but often has very good deals.

Also keep your eye on Ebay. You can get pretty good deals on grinding belts, handle materials and other items peculiar to knife making at very reasonable prices.