I Forge Iron
Glenn

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

This indeed is very good news!

I am certainly sending all the luck, well wishes and thoughts of a thorough recovery up north.

Take care Frosty, we'll keep your seat warm for ya!

Boy, that sure cheered me up, I'll tell 'ya. Was feeling a little pessimistic when I read the description for sure. Boy, I'll sure love to see Frosty back. I won't even rib him any more. NOT!

Gerry and Deb your in our thoughts, wishing for you a rapid recovery.
Michael and Gunvor.

Get well soon Frosty, you are sorely missed around here. I will be sending all my luck your way, to help speed your recovery.
Steve

This is the last time I go without checking the prayer forum. This is the first time I've seen this. Deb, you and Frosty are both in my prayers and Wood Baptist Church will soon be praying too.

Deb, you and Frosty both are in my prayers. I feel as though Frosty is a good friend even though I only know him on here.
Travis

Thoughts and prayers from Iowa. Just tonight learned of the injury. Glad to hear the (better) news of responsiveness.

Steve ( Ten Hammers) O'Grady

I've been "away" lately, but Frosty, and Deb, Very sorry to hear about the accident. On the other hand, VERY glad to hear that there has been some progress in recovery. Best wishes and prayers to you both. GET WELL Frosty!! :)

your in our prayers frosty,get well soon and Deb may God give you strength during this trying time.Best regards Dave

My wife and I were saddened to hear of Frosty's accident. He is a amazing guy, a true gentleman, a great sense of humour, a font of information, and a great welcomer to new members. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife Deb

Best Regards

Ian and Gay Ross

I'll light a candle for them, my father is a TBI too... takes a long time to know whats going on with them. Fast healing and stout hearts!
Cliff

None of the posts & replies in this thread are that old, it only started 10-02-2009, 08:50 PM, I think you're looking in the wrong spot for the posting dates?

The situation is exactly as it appears, Frosty has a head injury and more and is in the hospital.

I thought so, I do that all the time.

In other news... I haven't seen any updates since the last one I posted, I hope we get some good news soon.

I'm pullin' for ya, we're all in this together... - Red Green