I Forge Iron

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

Glenn

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK the world is back in balance (sic) the stars have moved back into place, the harmonic vibrations are sinking up nicely. and all is well in the world, Frosty's back!! quit wasting time playing with chainsaws, and get back to what is really important, family and blacksmithing, I think I got the order right!!

Happy Thanksgiving Frosty and Deb.

Myself, plus a whole lot of other people who care about you and your welfare have even more to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day as we ponder the miracle of your recovery to this point.

I believe what happened to you brings awareness to all of us of how fragile life can be, and that in a split second everything can change.
To see that you survived you

I like some of your theories, especially the one that has me getting older.

The truth is Deb got me a netbook mini laptop thingamajig so I could check E-mail, the forum and such. Unfortunately the hospital only has Yahooo available so she had to sign me up with a Yahoo account and Yahoo won't accept a simple name, it has to have extra letters in front and numbers in back. So, that's where AkFrosty57 came from.

I'm home now and have access to my desk top computer and my old handle plus she set me up on her laptop with my old handle and password so I should appear as me. Of course, there's not telling, a few minutes ago I tried sending a rather long "I'm BACK" post but it bounced, maybe.

I guess I'll have to keep messages short and keep my fingers crossed.

It's GOOD to be home and back in communication.

Frosty

Jerry, I am So glad to see you are home and doing good... We all prayed hard for you.. Have you a good ThanksGiving..Tom