I Forge Iron

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

Glenn

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frosty is at home. If you would like to send cards and letters use the following address:

Jerry Frost
P.M.B. 613
1830 East Parks Highway Suite 113
Wasilla, Ak 99654

Deb printed out over 25 pages of this thread and he is working his way through it now. He wishes to thank all of your for your thoughts and payers.

Why is Frosty using the new AKFrosty57?

My theories...

Second of nine lives, deserves new username
Got banged on head, forgot password
Thankfully getting older and forgot password
Hit maximum allowable number of posts, needed new account.

Glad to have him back under any name.

I like some of your theories, especially the one that has me getting older.

The truth is Deb got me a netbook mini laptop thingamajig so I could check E-mail, the forum and such. Unfortunately the hospital only has Yahooo available so she had to sign me up with a Yahoo account and Yahoo won't accept a simple name, it has to have extra letters in front and numbers in back. So, that's where AkFrosty57 came from.

I'm home now and have access to my desk top computer and my old handle plus she set me up on her laptop with my old handle and password so I should appear as me. Of course, there's not telling, a few minutes ago I tried sending a rather long "I'm BACK" post but it bounced, maybe.

I guess I'll have to keep messages short and keep my fingers crossed.

It's GOOD to be home and back in communication.

Frosty Edited by Frosty
spwlling. Can I blame it on trying to catch a falling tree with my head?

Frosty, I can not think of the words to express the depth of feelings about how glad I am that you are back and that we are finally hearing from you.

Welcome back Frosty! Three cheers!

Dave Einhorn, aka Unicorn Forge

Thank you Dave, I can't say how much it means to me to have gotten all the prayers, good wishes and help you guys have sent. You guys ROCK, without your help Deb would be even more worn than she is now but she's one tough cookie, she's holding up.

I am humbled and honored by you guys, I didn't think anyone liked me as much as all of you seem to. Now I guess I'd better try and live up to the splendid image you have painted. A worthy challenge, thank you all.

Frosty

FROSTY!!!!! Now dang it young man get better so you can get back to giving us a hard time about things. :o Loved seeing you posting again. Hope your recovery is swift.

Who you calling young man Bryan? If you aint the pup between up us I'll eat a birch tree. . . No wait, that didn't work. Nevermind.

I look forward to seeing you again, the Little Giant is working now and there's nothing as much fun as mashing big steel fast without wearing out your arm.

I'll work on a hard time for you later, right now I think a nap is a lot more important. :P

Frosty Edited by Frosty

Welcome back Frosty. It wasn't the same without you!

Thanks Mark. Now I'm getting back into the swing of things I'll do my best to lower the standards of IFI back to what they were before I took a batting lesson from a birch tree. :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks, good to be back.

Frosty