I Forge Iron

How to measure the curve on sweeping (not quite spiral) staircase...

tzonoqua

On October 3, 2009 at 2:55 AM, GiFerro said:

here are the pictures I hope you can understand better what I wanted to tell you, with this system you can do all types of scale that you want directly in your workshop.

17984.attach

17985.attach

17986.attach

Sounds very interesting but I can't open the pictures can u please send them to me hkadro@hotmail.com

Welcome aboard new guy, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised how many of the Iforge gang live within visiting distance.

If you'll check the time stamp you'll see this thread is almost 6 years old. Unfortunately the company that hosts IforgeIron stinks, big smelly drippy piles of projectile vomit inducing suckyness! Since having to change providers old posts and especially pictures have disappeared. If you ask Glenn or Steve they might be able to access and repost the info you want.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 10/3/2009 at 2:55 AM, GiFerro said:

here are the pictures I hope you can understand better what I wanted to tell you, with this system you can do all types of scale that you want directly in your workshop.

17984.attach

17985.attach

17986.attach

Thank you Frosty just realized it's an old topic but woundering if anyone still have those drownings?! Thanks for referring Steve and Glenn but unfortunately can't find how to contact them.