I Forge Iron

Alabama's Conference Pic's

LDW

Keykeeper is correct, at least I think it was half scale. Clay Spencer is in several of these photos. That tire hammer was given away in a raffle half way through the auction. 781, the demonstrators were Mike Linn and Ernie Dorrill. I will add some text under some of the photos as soon as I get time.

Looked you all had a good time. Two things caught my eye, besides the girls and the dog, were the tire hammer and the guy in the kilt, bet that was more comfortable then sweating your know whats off in dungarees.:cool: That little tire hammer looks to be about the right size for most home simths that don't have a lot of room for big equipment.

The fellow with the kilt sat in front of me one time and I remember reading on that kilt that it was a "utilikilt" instead of work pants that was a work kilt. I just looked on the web and it is utilikilts.

Good deal Ironstash, Guess I need to get me a Iforgeiron cap, maybe we would have struck up a conversation about iforgeiron. I did sit down for lunch with a fellow iforgeiron patron, but found out about it by simply recommending the site. I noticed your kilt because I have only seen the plaid ones.