I Forge Iron

anybody in the eastern ontario or western quebec area whos interested in particpating in a hammerin should feel welcome to reply to this post. At evolution iron we are willing to help begginner blacksmiths and the more advanced to procure sharper skills please contact us if you want to do some hammering talking planning group projects or just want to be friends we are always here

• 2 months later...

Che,
I just gave your contact info to a young 15 yr. old that is VERY interested. He should be in touch soon. His name is Ben. He's in Ottawa. He's on a mission to find some coal and an anvil in Ottawa. He's gonna freak when he meets you. I think it's great that you eagerly help the beginners.
happy hammering......

Che,
I just gave your contact info to a young 15 yr. old that is VERY interested. He should be in touch soon. His name is Ben. He's in Ottawa. He's on a mission to find some coal and an anvil in Ottawa. He's gonna freak when he meets you. I think it's great that you eagerly help the beginners.
happy hammering......

thanks again very helpful