I Forge Iron

Anvil Identification help?

Greeting,
Perhaps you folks could help me identify a 238# anvil The only markings I have been able to find on the side of the anvil are a clear stamping of the number "2" on the left hand side (~center Height), a clear stamping of the number "13" on the right hand side (~center Height), and the letter "F" on the lower central side of the anvil. A little reading showed me that the celtic anvil would have three numbers and if the central number was gone, or a zero Two hundredth weights (112#) plus zero quarter hundredth weights plus 13 actually equal 238#. Does this make sense to any of you who would know better than I?????? I also have not been able to figure out what the "F" might mean. I have looked at the bottom and found nothing, and lightly wire brushed most of the surfaces. Should I be looking elsewhere??
Also, what would this anvil be worth in the midwest (US). Horn is ~11 inches, flat is almost 18 by ~4 5/8, and the base is 11X11 inches.

I'm quite new to this forum format, and am struggling with the details.
I think I was able to post some pictures on my gallery under gmann555@att.net, or also my name on the introductory myself pages entry of http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/f23/allow-me-introduce-myself-11327/

Your math is off just a tad. 2.0.13 == 224+13=237, but ya got the right idea. Pictures will help with the identification and also with the $$ of the anvil. I talked to a gentleman this past Sat. at an antique tractor meeting that had sold a 400# anvil he didn't need for $450.00. he said it came out of an old RR shop and was in great conditon...I always hear about those good deal, sigh... Condition is paramount with the pricing of an anvil.

Well if it's marked in CWT that generally means it will be an English brand (of which there were over 200 according to Postman)

One that does use the F would be William Foster; if so look for a date stamp as well!

Prices in good using condition: $1 bragging/steal; $2 decent; $3 topping out; $3+ you should have let it go!